- A leader will make whatever decision he or she believe is right, even if it’s the unpopular decision.
- There is a price for freedom, and you need to be willing to pay that.
- Gary was faced with intense hardships at a very young age, and that inspired him to delve deep into the mind and how taking charge of your personal growth will improve your life.
- If you don’t know how to clean out your emotional hard drive you will have no emotional freedom.
- After becoming fed up with being depressed, he became obsessed with how fast he can improve.
- Everyone loves instant gratification to a certain degree, and oftentimes the paths people choose are the easiest paths.
- Look for easier and smarter ways, but if you’re unwilling to pay the price you will not go far.
- Are you a committed person?
- One thing all billionaires have in common is the ability to make rapid decisions.
- The ability to make rapid decisions comes from a strong belief system and not being concerned with what other people think.
- If you have a problem with what other people think about your decisions, you need to get over it.
- Wealthy people, in addition to being able to make rapid decisions, are able to say no.
- People who are great leaders know that people won’t like them.
- If you are committed that commitment will cause you to continue moving forward as you get stronger and stronger.
- A championship leader needs to be able to let others make the important decisions.
- What does it take to make it happen?
“Anyone can be a leader, but are you a champion leader?”
“Success takes effort.”
“You need to be able to say no.”
“If you’re not willing to stretch you’ll stay the same.”
“Just because you’re in a leadership position does not mean you are a leader.”
“Are you able to paint a vision for other people?”
“A journey starts with one step.”
More On Gary Coxe:
Personal Growth Expert and Life Strategist, Gary Coxe is globally recognized for his life changing programs. His goal is to help others live an extraordinary life through fast, lasting change. Gary is a best-selling author of books such as “Don’t Let Others Rent Space In Your Head”, and has been featured in articles in Success magazine, Selling Power as well as many other national newspapers and magazines. He is recognized for his incredible ability to help people reverse life-long phobias, overcome extreme mental blocks, and bring control back to their lives.
He and his work have been featured on numerous programs including: The View, Inside Edition, The Nate Berkus Show; and you may have seen him recently, as a regular, on Dr. Phil’s show, The Doctors.
Gary has experienced more tragedy in his first twenty-one years of life than most people will ever experience in their lifetime. He uses these experiences to relate to others and teach them how to overcome and thrive. With his programs, he hopes to build a greater awareness of everyone’s individual capacity to be more completely in control of their emotions and feelings. These are the most powerful drivers in the quest for success and happiness moving us all towards our goals.
Check out Gary’s website GaryCoxe.com!
Go to ProRevLive.com to book your tickets today!
To get on our weekly email list and to get a FREE PDF of the best-selling book Live Your Legacy go to championshipleadership.com!