- Everyone wants to be a champion, but to do that you need to be a leader.
- Leadership is about creating other leaders, taking ownership, giving credit where credit is due, taking responsibility for what goes wrong, and simply taking ownership of everything.
- In the corporate world, there are managers. They like to call themselves leaders, but usually they are simply managers.
- Be a leader that is in the trenches, and sits side by side with everyone else.
- See your people as leaders and peers as well.
- Some people might never be leaders, and those people you need to identify and handle in different ways.
- This world is changing rapidly, and everyone needs to adapt.
- Most people don’t know what happiness means to them.
- Be a leader of your own life.
- There are champions that are not leaders, and leaders that are not champions, but if you’re a championship leader you’ve won the game.
- What do you really want in your life, and why does it matter?
- Are you going to just exist and live a life full of regrets, or are you going to take control of your life?
- Nothing stands in your way, you are on a journey.
- When you’re in the dark times you create stories that aren’t true, but they are true to you because you tell it to yourself so many times.
- Where are you going to direct your passion?
“Just because you have a title, that doesn’t mean you are a leader.”
“You can’t communicate with everyone the same way.”
“Great leaders adapt.”
“Happiness is different to everyone.”
“If you want to give yourself clarity, you need to choose happiness.”
“It is only you that will make you a leader.”
“There is no such thing as blame.”
“Life is not easy. If it was easy, it would be boring.”
More On Mario Arace:
Mario has 25 years of experience as a Global Sales Trader for 4 major banks. As a successful professional in the corporate world for 25 years, he had his passion stripped away by automation and technology. After years of sacrifice and soul searching coupled with endless research, he discovered his true passion for awakening individuals who are unaware of how quickly technology can replace them if they do not embrace it.
Mario wants to help people shift their mindset to embrace fear and obstacles and create their own path to their version of happiness; exposing the lies that society and media have created. Mario’s corporate experience gives him a unique take on his message and he inspires those who are unable to change their thinking towards making choices that result in happiness and success.
A conversation with Mario is a raw opportunity to gain further insight into mindset, embracing fear, turning pain into power, taking risks, ignoring uninvited opinions, new world order and the rapid advancement of technology.
Check out his website at MarioArace.com!
Go to ProRevLive.com to book your tickets today!
To get on our weekly email list and to get a FREE PDF of the best-selling book Live Your Legacy go to championshipleadership.com!