- A championship leader is when a leader comes into the room and knocks someone out: they just take care of it.
- A championship level leader will take the road less traveled.
- Be willing to do things that are ahead of the curve.
- Tomas didn’t realize at first that starting a business means you need to wear ALL the hats.
- At first, getting a business coach is scary.
- Get to a point where you don’t work in your business, you work on it.
- When you work on your business, you honestly won’t be working on it that much.
- In all areas of your life, you need to put yourself first and work on yourself daily.
- Think about your customers’ experiences, and build your business around that.
“Go out and get things done.”
“If you see it, go after it and make it happen.”
“Take value from people on a positive level.”
“If there’s something you want to do in life, just go for it.”
“The price has to be paid.”
“We live and die by our core values.”
“Work on yourself daily.”
More On Tomas Keenan:
Tomas Keenan is the CEO at Top Class Installations where he is responsible for setting the vision, managing finances, and building the team. On a mission to install 1 million GPS Tracking devices and Dash Cameras by 2025, he is focused on improving efficiency and providing an exceptional customer experience for his clients.
Prior to taking on his role at Top Class Installations, Tomas gained experience in custom car audio fabrication and 12v installation as the 12v Manager at SpeedworldFX in Riverhead, NY.
Tomas is the author of Unf*ck Your Business: Stop Business Self-sabotage by Getting Clear on Your Core Values NOW. He has been featured in CEOutlook and Mobile Electronics Magazine several times. Outside the office, Tomas enjoys bow hunting, playing with technology, sharing new experiences with his children, and stretching his comfort zone.
Check out Tomas’s website at TopClassInstallations.com
Get a FREE copy of the 100 Mile Mindset book
To get on our weekly email list and to get a FREE PDF of the best-selling book Live Your Legacy go to championshipleadership.com!
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well: