- Championship leadership is legacy.
- Being transparent is very important; talk through your problems.
- It is not true that leaders hover over everyone else without any negativity; leaders have problems too.
- You will find true freedom when you are adaptable.
- You may need to position yourself differently, but ultimately you’ll get to where you want to go.
- There is a big difference between going through the motions and doing something with your heart truly in it.
- It’s not about the highs and lows; everyone has them. It’s about how you respond to them.
- Don’t look for perfection, strive for excellence.
“I’m transparent as much as I can be.”
“It’s normal to be happy.”
“It was not the plan, but it’s cool.”
“If your heart’s not in something, you won’t do it well.”
“More money, more problems.”
More On Brandon Gazaway:
Brandon Gazaway grew up a preachers son and the oldest of two boys.
Brandon decided from a very young age that his heart was to help people better themselves. After becoming one of the youngest corporation directors in renewable energy, he struck out on his own path. “I wanted to test myself and see how I did calling my own shots”. He realized right away that he was not going to spend his life working for someone else and building their dreams.
His wife Holly, who has been his sweetheart since they were teenagers, shared that same vision of life and has been his number one supporter sharing Brandon’s vision to help others improve their lives.
They have been married 13 years and enjoy a fulfilling life with their three kids and four dogs. “The most important thing we can ever do in life is lift one another up, it’s what we were put on earth to do”
Check out Brandon’s website at RippedNation.com
Connect with Brandon on Facebook
The Outwork Yesterday Podcast, hosted by Brandon.
Get a FREE copy of the 100 Mile Mindset book
To get on our weekly email list and to get a FREE PDF of the best-selling book Live Your Legacy go to championshipleadership.com!
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well: