In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast, Gerritt Bake talks about the importance of time, leadership, and approaching obstacles as opportunities.
In This Episode:
- [2:34] What does championship leadership mean to Gerritt?
- [4:14] What brought Gerrit to where he is today?
- [8:47] His struggle with work-life balance.
- [13:56] His realization after his struggle with work-life balance.
- [14:38] Leaders that have impacted Gerritt.
- [17:47] Gerritt talks about leadership.
- [19:57] How did Gerritt handle getting kicked back to patrol?
- [22:51] What is the vision for Gerritt?
- [24:46] The Time Code
- [28:21] What you can take from this episode and implement inside of your life.
“The highest form of leadership is leading yourself.”
“What do you want?…. What are you waiting for?”
“None of us want to talk about it but we all want the same thing.”
“Leadership by example.”
“Do what you said you were going to do.”
“You see them as obstacles or you see them as opportunities.”
“it doesn’t matter how high or how lofty your goals or your targets are, you will always fall to the level of your standards.”
“Find a group of people who are going where you want to go.”
About The Guest:
Gerritt coaches and mentors married businessmen and entrepreneurs through online and in person experiences.
Gerritt’s first book, The 90 Day Success Cycle, is a journal style guide to achieving massive professional and personal results in a short period of time. Gerritt leverages the tactics and techniques he mastered during his law enforcement career to make the path to ideal work/life balance achievable.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset