In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast, Kayce Broening talks about the importance of having the right people with the right skills at the right place and how a small action is always better than no action at all.
In This Episode:
- [2:30] What does championship leadership mean to Kayce?
- [3:49] Where did her passion to help others find the right place for the skills that they have?
- [9:34] What drew her to HR?
- [13:23] Leaders that have influenced Kayce.
- [18:31] Her podcast Massive Passive Radio
- [24:19] A turning point inside of Kayce’s life
- [28:54] What you can take from this episode and implement inside of your life.
“Finding the right palce where people fit”
“Chnage in an organization doesn’t happen instantaniously”
“If you’re passionate about what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life”
“HR is all about helping people be their best within an organization”
“The same wind blows on us all”
“It’s about how you choose to set your sail”
“imperfect action will trump perfect inaction”
About The Guest:
Kayce Broening is from Vancouver Canada. One of the host of Massive Passive Radio, a business podcast that talks about making money online. In this podcast she shares her journey and strategies on how to create a massive passive income.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset