Chadd Wright talks about his experience in the Navy SEAL, his podcast Three of Seven Podcast, how to not give up because there is always a way and more in this episode of Championship Leadership podcast.
In This Episode:
- [1:55] What does championship leadership mean to Chadd?
- [2:44] What brought Chadd to where he is today?
- [4:33] 3 of 7 Project.
- [6:21] His experience in the Navy SEAL.
- [12:59] Ultra running.
- [15:58] Leaders that have influenced Chadd.
- [20:25] Chadd’s vision and future plans.
- [23:38] Staying grounded.
- [23:16] Episode takeaways.
“No matter what is set before you there is always a way”
“Never allow society’s opinion to dictate your greatness”
“Stir your vessel in the proper direction.”
About The Guest:
Chadd Wright, a former Navy SEAL turned elite ultra-runner who served his country for a decade on multiple deployments to conflict zones across the world.
Successful career in the SEAL teams serving as a Team Leader on multiple deployments, a SEAL instructor and Master Training Specialist. Retiring in 2019, he is now a part-time defense contractor, business owner, entrepreneur, competitive Ultrarunner and husband.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset