In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast Christina Nicholson talks about her journey to where she is today, the importance of PR, promoting yourself, enjoying the process and so much more.
In This Episode:
- [2:53] What does championship leadership mean to Christina?
- [4:26] Who is Christina Nicholson and what brought her to where she is today?
- [9:04] Importance of PR.
- [17:23] Her vision, future plans and impact she wants to make.
- [23:37] A turning point inside of her life.
- [28:34] Episode takeaways.
“I do it because i’m good at it.”
“Enjoy the journey.”
“Don’t be afraid to promote yourself.”
“Don’t be the best kept secret.”
About The Guest:
An award-winning journalist with more than a decade of experience anchoring, reporting, writing, blogging, video production, editing, excelling in social media, photography, and live TV. ‘I have been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, the Huffington Post, Time, Yahoo!, PR Daily, All Business Experts, on CNN, WTVJ in Miami, WPTV in West Palm Beach, News 12 in New York City, and many other media outlets.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset