In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast, Colin Wayne talks about his company Redline Steel, his journey to where he is today, following your heart, having integrity behind everything that you do and so much more.
In This Episode:
- [2:10] What does championship leadership mean to Colin?
- [6:32] Who is Colin Wayne and what brought him to where he is today?
- [9:27] Redline Steel.
- [14:25] Leaders that have influenced him.
- [16:38] His vision, future plans and impact he wants to make.
- [20:43] A turning point inside of his life.
- [24:47] Episode takeaways.
“It doesn’t matter what you did yesterday, what matter is what’s happening right now.”
“One team one fight.”
“Be comfortable with the uncomfortable.”
“Follow your heart.”
“Have integrity behind everything that you do.”
About The Guest:
Colin Wayne, is a 30 year old Millionaire from Huntsville, AL who has accomplished more in the past 10 years than most will in a lifetime. To include being a prior service Army Combat Veteran, Former Top Fitness Model with 50+ Magazine Covers, Social Media Savant with over 3.56M followers across Social Media, Husband, Father of 3, and currently an Entrepreneur scaling his company, Redline Steel into a Billion Dollar company within the next decade.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset