In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast, Taylor Welch talks about his time as a minister, applying the leadership he learned as a minister to his business, helping people be better and so much more.
In This Episode:
- [2:14] What does championship leadership mean to Taylor?
- [3:42] Who is Taylor Welch and what brought him to where he is today?
- [9:35] His time as a minister.
- [11:35] Leaders that have influenced him.
- [16:40] His vision, future plans and impact he wants to make.
- [20:28] A turning point inside of his life.
- [23:35] Episode takeaways.
“I just really love the game.”
“A leaders job is to see ahead.”
“First, make sure they know how much i care about them.”
“If you can make people feel bigger then you will always be able to make them better.”
“Everything is about thinking.”
About The Guest:
CEO of of Traffic And Funnels, author of 2 best selling books, international speaker, entrepreneur & creator of the #1 rated sales training program, The SalesMentor.
Taylor has advised & serviced nearly 50,000 individual businesses in the last 5 years while directing 3 in house brands that produce (collectively) nearly $20M per year. He is one of the most electric and energetic communicators in the “small business / entrepreneur” space today & enjoys daddy daughter dates with his daughter, date nights with his wife, Lindsey, and creating material for clients all over the world.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset