In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast Kevin Burciaga talks about his program Empowered Eating System, his journey to where he is today, breaking bad habits and so much more.
In This Episode:
- [2:57] What does championship leadership mean to Kevin?
- [3:44] Who is Kevin Burciaga and what brought him to where he is today?
- [11:45] What made him decide to create the program.
- [14:28] Leaders that have influenced him.
- [16:32] His vision, future plans and impact he wants to make.
- [18:03] A turning point inside of his life.
- [20:52] Episode takeaways.
“So i have this story and i also have this solution, and it would be selfish if i kept it to myself.”
“Find a habit that is easy to break and break it today.”
About The Guest:
Kevin Burciaga dealt with multiple eating disorders in his 20’s before he developed his own method to overcome them. Now he teaches his method, the Empowered Eating System, to students, young professionals, athletes, and men to help them eat right, anytime, anywhere. Kevin is a physical therapist and a YouTuber. He is also a son and a brother. In his free time, he likes to workout, read, learn, make videos, and travel.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset